Registration Form For UK Students
Child's Details
Please use this form to register a child who is resident in the UK and/or holds a UK passport.

If you would like to enquire about a place for an overseas student, please use the Admissions Enquiry Form.

If you are unsure which form to complete, please contact the Leighton Park Admissions Team on

Home Address of the Child

This should be the address where the child usually resides and will be used as the main contact address for correspondence

Upload New Photo?

Please upload a recent photo of your child. If you don’t have a recent photo, please upload a copy of their passport.